Is it your passion to coach the deep places of people’s hearts, creating transformation that marks them forever? What if you knew how to give people what they’ve spent a lifetime longing for in only a few minutes, through a whole new connection with Jesus?
You can with Encounter Coaching, a new, uniquely Christian approach to coaching that uses experiential encounters with Jesus—right in the middle of the coaching conversation!—to transform beliefs, desires and behavior. If you've explored coaching (or even gotten coach training already) and are still looking for that missing piece that puts Jesus right in the center, you've found it. Instead of learning to coach with Christian values but a secular methodology, we'll train you to transform others with a coaching approach that is unapologetically Christian from the ground up.
You can get professional training and certification in this powerful coaching approach today, from Leadership MetaFormation Certified Trainers across the globe.
What You’ll Learn
Leadership MetaFormation’s Encounter Coaching Certification Program starts you out with fundamentals like intuitive listening, powerful questions, goals, and actions. Then you’ll learn the simple, beautiful process of asking Questions for Jesus. In no time you’ll be filling deep desires, transforming guardian beliefs, and much more. Each course offers a new toolset:
- Foundations of Encounter Coaching trains you in the coaching fundamentals
- Transforming the Heart unveils the inner workings of the heart and how to access desire
- Living from the Heart offers tools for reframing even the most difficult circumstances
- Coaching the Heart is a master class in creating experiential God-encounters in your coaching sessions.
- Mentor Coaching offers extensive practice times with expert feedback.
What You Get
More! More content, more instructor contact hours, more mentor coaching than competing programs:
- Three powerful three-day workshops
- 24 weeks of structured peer follow-up groups
- ‘Foundations’ e-course including seven hours of video demos and five live practice hours
- 32 hours of group mentor coaching
- Free limited access to our members area
- Zoom graduation ceremony
Earn a Credential
We offer two paths to Encounter Coaching Certification: a full program for those new to coaching, and a shorter continuing ed version for already-certified coaches who want to add Encounter Coaching to their toolkit. Get complete information on the program here:
- Certification Program Overview
- Certification Requirements
- Certification FAQ
- Training Calendar & Registration
Powered by Froala Editor
78 Lessons $199.00
Foundations of Encounter Coaching
Change the way you communicate, lead, and help others grow with the transforming power of the coaching approach. This e-course features 7 hours of coaching demos, 5 live practice hours and much more. From Master Coach Tony Stoltzfus.
5 Lessons $39.00
Foundations Practice Webinar
This is the live practice component of the Foundations of Encounter Coaching e-course. It's free for independent study participants; or you can purchase it as a stand-alone to get more practice. Check our Training Calendar for dates & times.
0 Lessons $489.00
Transforming the Heart
Starting with an amazing Taste of Heaven encounter, Transforming the Heart unfolds the workings of the human heart You'll learn the MetaFormation Heart Model, how to work with beliefs and deep desires, coaching the emotional brain, and much more!
0 Lessons $489.00
Living from the Heart
Living from the Heart rewrites your story from heaven's perspective, reframing the pain and difficulty life dishes out through the redemptive eyes of eternity. Includes a powerful Taste of Heaven experience, coaching tools and more!
2 Lessons Free
Track Your Coaching Hours
Get the worksheet for tracking your coaching hours, then submit you completed worksheet here when you're done.
15 Lessons $75.00
This option is for people who are already certified coaches. To qualify to choose the Continuing Ed version of the Encounter Coaching Certification, you must have:
- Completed a Coaching Certification program from another recognized coach training school and received a Coaching Certification. Any school which meets the ICF or CCNI requirements qualifies, as do others that have similar requirements for instructor contact hours.
- Completed at least 80 coaching experience hours (usually required by reputable certification programs).
What DOESN'T Qualify
Training which does NOT qualify under these standards includes:
- Counseling, consulting or therapy credentials.
- A post graduate degree in a related field.
- Coach training events or classes that do not result in an official certification.
- A certification program you began but did not complete.
- Training not conducted by an actual coach training school that offers certification.
- "You've been coaching all your life."
- Certification programs that don't roughly meet industry standards--for instance, self-study courses with no instructor contact or live component, 2-day workshops that give you a certification (you can't learn this in two days!), etc.