Make desire fulfilled the centerpiece of how you minister to others
See amazing, near-immediate transformation with powerful tools for changing beliefs
Learn to do inner healing using a coaching approach with Questions for Jesus.
Wouldn’t it be cool if Jesus actually joined your coaching sessions? Imagine if every appointment was a three-way call with him, and instead of looking for answers within, you could simply ask Jesus and he’d tell you straight up? Coaching the Heart will show you how to have life-changing, live dialogues with Jesus, right in your coaching sessions. It’s heart transformation instead of behavioral modification.
If you’ve wanted more impact as a coach--if you want to marry coaching skills with a supernatural touch from God--this course is for you!
What You'll Learn
- How to use coaching questions to quickly drill down to the beliefs, desires and healing issues that underlie behavior
- How to use the coaching model to address inner healing issues
- Extensive practice times with the Questions for Jesus approach that is at the heart of the Encounter Coaching model
- How to invite Jesus to enter the coaching conversation and see him speak quickly and directly to the client
- A set of tools for filling desires, and another set for changing beliefs
- How to effectively coach the heart instead of merely outward behavior
This intensive course includes everything listed below:
- A highly-interactive, 3-day workshop experience that uses demos, lots of hands-on practice with real issues, and debriefing to prepare you to go out and coach with the tools you learn
- Limited to 32 participants so you'll get lots of personal contact with your instructor and the LM Team
- You'll join a cohort of four teammates and form deep, ongoing relationships in the workshop and beyond
- Four bi-weekly follow-up sessions (that you schedule with your team) that help you apply what you're learning
- A peer coaching relationship with a teammate that keeps you practicing after the workshop
- A printed and bound Workshop manual and follow-up guide
- Credit toward becoming a Certified Encounter Coach (requires additional certification fees).
In order to take this course, you must have completed one of the following:
Behind everything we do lies a desire--from our longing for love, belonging and security to justice, significance and recognition. These are good things God put in us to draw us to himself, but when they get attached to things and outcomes in this world they turn on us. According to James 4, unmet desire is the fundamental cause of all conflict! So the fundamental human problem is learning how practically to get our desires filled in our relationship with God.
Coaching the Heart gives you advanced skills and lots of practice in helping others do just that. You'll learn a powerful toolkit of:
- Methods for filling desires
- Tools for deal with the beliefs we form to feed and protect those desires
- Ways to use the Questions for Jesus method to heal emotional memories
And since you'll practice all those skills with your peers, you'll get coached, too--and experience significant breakthroughs in your own life. Coaching the Heart will give you the keys to breakthrough in your own life and the lives of those you work with.