Starting a business without a plan is planning to fail. This course will walk you through creating a strategic plan for your Affiliate, including monthly goals, a first-year budget, capitalizing your business and more. Get yourself started on the right foot by creating your own customized business plan!
About the instructor
Chris Frost founded Strata Coach Ltd. in 2016 after spending over a decade in the financial services industry and attending the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry (BSSM) in Redding, California.
After high school Chris felt a strong call to attend some sort of Bible school. He registered but on the first day felt no peace about going so after considering his options he decided to join his father in his financial planning firm.
Chris spent the next 11 years working along side his dad. During that time, he earned his CFP (Certified Financial Planner) designation and ran one of his father's companies. He was responsible for training and coaching new financial advisers to a six-figure income within two years of them starting with the firm. This is where Chris discovered his love for coaching.
After an unfortunate set of business circumstances in 2012, Chris began reconsidering his options and the idea of attending some sort of Bible school. After some prayer and consideration, he decided to attend BSSM.
It was there that he met Master Coach Tony Stoltzfus. Chris spent his third year of school interning for Tony and learning his unique approach to coaching. Through his internship Chris earned his Bethel Coaching Certificate and also was the first person to earn a Coaching the Heart Certification from Leadership MetaFormation.
In 2017 Chris co-authored the book Heaven's Perspective with Tony.
Chris has been happily married to his wife, Dominique, since 2008 and they have three children together. When he's not coaching or facilitating workshops with his sister Jenna he enjoys being a dad, riding his motorcycle, hiking, skiing, or just about anything outdoors.
- The Value of a Business Plan
- ACTION STEP #3: Download the LM Business Plan Worksheet (2 min)
- Choosing a Name and Business Structure
- ACTION STEPS #4: Choose Your Business Name and Legal Structure (90 min av.)
- ACTION STEP #5: Create Milestones to Measure Your Progress (30 min)
- Milestones Pop Quiz
- ACTION STEP #6: Post Your Business Name & Milestones (10 min)
- COHORT MEETING: COACHING PRACTICE
- Services: The Problem and the Solution
- ACTION STEP #7: The Problem and the Solution (20 min)
- What Services Will You Offer?
- ACTION STEP #8: Preparing to Tell People Exactly What You Do (15 min)
- Features and Benefits: the Key to Grabbing People's Hearts
- Features and Benefits Pop Quiz
- ACTION STEP #9: Clarify Your Features and Benefits (45 min)
- A Mind-Numbing Look at the Numbers
- ACTION STEP #10: Download the MetaFormation Budget Spreadsheet (2 min)
- Core Workshop Income and Expenses
- ACTION STEP #11: Figure Your Workshop Break-Even (15 min)
- Making a Yearly Budget (from Our Template!)
- Business Plan Budget Quiz
- ACTION STEP #12: Typical Year Budget Expenses (15 min)
- Figuring Your Start-Up Costs
- ACTION STEP #13: Capitalize Your Business! (50 min)
- Using Your Business Plan
- ACTION STEP #13: Schedule Reviews, Prep for the Shark Tank! (20 min)
- COHORT MEETING: SHARK TANK
- Introduction: The Amazing, Technicolor Business Planning Calendar
- Action Step #14: Download the Calendar (5 min)
- Business Calendar: Blocking Out Days
- ACTION STEP #15: Enter Your Important Dates (10 min)
- Yellow Days--for Rest and Rejuvenation
- ACTION STEP #16: Enter Your Yellow Days (10 min)
- Blue Sky Days: for Strategic Planning
- Action Step #17: Add Blue Sky Days (5 min)
- Red Tape Days for Administrative tasks
- Action Step #18: Add Your Red Tape Days (5 min)
- Green Days for Being Sick to Your Stomach
- ACTION STEP #19: Add Your Green Days (10 min)
- The 90-Day Wonder
- ACTION STEP #20: Fill Out Your 90-Day Wonder (10 min)
- Creating 90-Day Goals
- ACTION STEP #21: Set 90-Day Goals (15 min)
- You Made It!
- Business Calendar Pop Quiz
- ACTION STEP #22: Plan to Use the Calendar (30 min)
- TCP Quarterly Review #1