The Seven Frames tools helps those you coach see Jesus' perspective on their situation, without being trite.
Learn how practically God leverages suffering and sacrifice for our good.
Discover amazing principles about how heaven works that apply to real life here and now.
Each participant is interviewed by a trained member of our story team before the workshop about one of your most difficult experiences in life. Then, as part of our wonderful Taste of Heaven encounter, you'll get a leather journal with your story, personally rewritten to reflect how heaven sees your life!
Participants describe it as a "glorious" and "life-altering" experience. Then we'll take the group's stories and unpack them to learn the principles of how heaven works to make all things well. You'll end up with both an amazing new perspective on your own experiences, and a powerful coaching process for walking others through reframe their lives from heaven's point of view.
Beginning with a virtual visit to eternity in our signature Taste of Heaven experience, Living from the Heart shows you how your life looks from the viewpoint of heaven--and teaches you to do the same for others!
Our exclusive Seven Frames tool helps you re-see any circumstance within the tapestry of God's history--discerning the awe-inspiring purpose Father weaves through the threads of random circumstance to bring us to himself. We'll focus on seeing God's presence in the painful parts of your story, bringing meaning to what you've suffered and answering long-standing questions. And we'll give you practical coaching tools to help others see life through a new, redemptive lens.
What You'll Learn
- Three key beliefs that shift us to seeing like heaven sees
- The Seven Frames tool--seven key ways of reframing an experience from what life is doing to you to what God is doing in you
- A difficult part of your own story will be rewritten for you by one of our skilled storywriters--a truly transformational experience!
- An introduction to The Calling Journey Timeline (image above), a tool for tracking a person's developing destiny over a lifetime
- How to coach people in valley seasons or difficult times
This intensive course includes everything listed below:
- A 3.5-day interactive adult-learning experience that uses learning games, hands-on practice, demo and debriefing to create a transformative experience
- A one-hour interview with a member of our story-writing team, resulting in a personal heaven-story presented to you at the workshop
- A limit of 32 participants so you'll get to know your instructor and the LM Team
- An incredible "Taste of Heaven" encounter that features conversations with Jesus, staging, lighting, your own life story rewritten, and much more
- Your cohort of four teammates will form deep, lasting relationships you'll highly value
- Eight follow-up sessions (that you schedule with your team) that help you apply what you're learning
- Professionally-printed, 80 page workshop manual
- Credit toward becoming a Certified Encounter Coach (requires additional certification fees).
Powered by Froala Editor
If you are aiming for a coaching certification, our built-in payment plan makes it even easier to get on board. You pay half down at the start when you purchase the Encounter Coaching Certification Program. Then each time you register for a required core workshop (like this one), you pay one of our certified trainers for that course. Since you can take those workshops at whatever pace you want, you can spread out your payments to match your budget.
So for the Full Certification, you'll pay this way:
- 1/2 down (to Leadership MetaFormation for the ECC)
- 1/6 for your first workshop (to your LM trainer)
- 1/6 for your second workshop (to your LM trainer)
- 1/6 for your third workshop (to your LM trainer)
For the Continuing Ed Certification (for those who've already completed a certification program through another coach training school), it breaks down like this:
- 1/3 down (to Leadership MetaFormation for the ECC)
- 1/3 for your first workshop (to your LM trainer)
- 1/3 for your second workshop (to your LM trainer)
See our Training Calendar to find our next scheduled Coaching the Heart event or to register!