Course DescriptionThe Relating from the Heart course shows how to employ relational tools like feedback, debriefing, authenticity and conflict skills, and do it from the heart.
Director of Training
About the instructor
The Founder and Director of Curriculum Development of LMI, Tony specializes in helping senior ministry and business leaders engage God in difficult circumstances and finish well. A lifelong student of personal change and personality type, Tony is a highly-sought-after transformational coach with a worldwide clientele.
A pioneer in the Christian coaching movement, Tony has trained thousands of coaches, co-founded an international coaching school and created a wide range of leadership resources used around the world. He is the author of ten books, including Coaching Questions, the top-selling coaching how-to on Amazon.com.
Tony developed Coach22.com, an on-line Christian coaching bookstore and publisher of Christian coaching resources, and is creator of The Calling Journey, a research-based online calling timelining tool.
Tony travels widely, leading workshops and speaking on heart transformation and coaching. He is known as a speaker for an interactive, adult learning approach to training that fully engages participants, and for a high level of personal transparency. He and his wife Kathy have two grown children and reside in Redding, California. He enjoys being in nature, watching the stars, reading, laughter and projects around the house.
- Intro to Course
- Download the RTH Teaching Outline and Powerpoints
- RFTH Overview
- Action Step #1: Download the Course Worksheet
- Spacing & Set Up for Taste of Heaven
- Action Step #2: Download the Master List Prep Checklist
- RFTH TOH Setup Video
- Action Step #3: Download the Venue Checklist form
- Action Step #4: Reserve Venue
- Relating from the Heart Course Materials
- Recruiting TOH Help
- Action Step #9: Download the RFTH Volunteers Checklist
- Actors' Script Overview
- Action Step #10: Download and Review the Actors' Script
- TOH Dance of Jesus & The Bride
- Action Step: #11: Review Outlines 1&2
- Action Step #12: Draft a List of Potential People to Fill Roles
- Action Step #13: Recruit all Roles
- Action Step #14: Download and Send Recordings to Musicians and Dancers