Offering a book table at your events is a great way to help participants implement what they are learning, introduce their friends and family to the MetaFormation program--and increase your workshop income!
We'll walk you step-by-step through:
- How a book table can benefit you and your trainees
- What you can expect in terms of expenses and income
- Where to get small items (like a cash bag or book stands) you'll need
- Setting up your free account to accept credit cards with Square or Shopify
- How to use the tablet or smartphone you already have to run credit cards
- Collecting and paying sales tax
- Which books and resources will sell best
- Placing your first book order
Director of Training
About the instructor
The Founder and Director of Curriculum Development of LMI, Tony specializes in helping senior ministry and business leaders engage God in difficult circumstances and finish well. A lifelong student of personal change and personality type, Tony is a highly-sought-after transformational coach with a worldwide clientele.
A pioneer in the Christian coaching movement, Tony has trained thousands of coaches, co-founded an international coaching school and created a wide range of leadership resources used around the world. He is the author of ten books, including Coaching Questions, the top-selling coaching how-to on Amazon.com.
Tony developed Coach22.com, an on-line Christian coaching bookstore and publisher of Christian coaching resources, and is creator of The Calling Journey, a research-based online calling timelining tool.
Tony travels widely, leading workshops and speaking on heart transformation and coaching. He is known as a speaker for an interactive, adult learning approach to training that fully engages participants, and for a high level of personal transparency. He and his wife Kathy have two grown children and reside in Redding, California. He enjoys being in nature, watching the stars, reading, laughter and projects around the house.
Director of Training
- What to Print for your Table?
- Action Step #7: Printing the Supplies You'll Need
- Preparing the Price List
- Action Step #8: Preparing the Price List
- Do you have it all covered checklist?
- Action Step #9: Printing the Checklist
- What Supplies You'll Need to Purchase!
- Action Step #10: Preparing the Supplies You'll Need to Purchase
- Quiz #3: Purchasing of Supplies