This video course, originally released as The Invitation DVD, includes nearly 4 hours of high-resolution, 1080p videos from the book, The Invitation, that are suitable for presentations, use in courses and more. The book itself contains free access to a lower-res form of these videos; so only purchase the course if you don't have the book or need 1080p versions of the videos!
You are invited… to learn an incredible, joyful way of transforming the heart that will revolutionize the way you work with people. Join master coach Tony Stoltzfus for a series of live, unrehearsed coching demos that display the key techniques for discovering and filling the deep desires that drive behavior.
While Jesus teaches that what we do comes from the inside—from the heart—most of us start the change process on the outside, by trying to discipline our outward behavior. But there is another, better way: the way of desire. In this companion to the book, The Invitation, you’ll watch 18 live, unrehearsed conversations where Tony walks step by step through the techniques for engaging the heart. From drilling down to beliefs and desires to praying a desire, dealing with the Two Guardians or tracking through emotional memories, you’ll learn to help people change with less work, more success—and more fun!
Director of Training
About the instructor
The Founder and Director of Curriculum Development of LMI, Tony specializes in helping senior ministry and business leaders engage God in difficult circumstances and finish well. A lifelong student of personal change and personality type, Tony is a highly-sought-after transformational coach with a worldwide clientele.
A pioneer in the Christian coaching movement, Tony has trained thousands of coaches, co-founded an international coaching school and created a wide range of leadership resources used around the world. He is the author of ten books, including Coaching Questions, the top-selling coaching how-to on Amazon.com.
Tony developed Coach22.com, an on-line Christian coaching bookstore and publisher of Christian coaching resources, and is creator of The Calling Journey, a research-based online calling timelining tool.
Tony travels widely, leading workshops and speaking on heart transformation and coaching. He is known as a speaker for an interactive, adult learning approach to training that fully engages participants, and for a high level of personal transparency. He and his wife Kathy have two grown children and reside in Redding, California. He enjoys being in nature, watching the stars, reading, laughter and projects around the house.
- What's in this Course
- Session 1: DVD Set Intro
- Session 2: Identifying Desires
- Session 3: Living in Flatland
- Session 4: Decision Making
- Session 5: Clarity on Emotional Patterns
- Session 6: Praying Your Desires
- Session 7: Identifying Beliefs
- Session 8: Getting to Root Beliefs
- Session 9: The Impact of Praying Your Desires
- Session 10: The Rational and the Emotional Brains
- Session 11: Drilling Down to Desire
- Session 12: Finding Twisted Desires
- Session 13: Doorways to the Heart
- Session 14: Creative Ways to Pray Your Desires
- Session 15: The Fellowship of Sufferings
- Session 16: Going Down the Emotional Pathway
- Session 17: Identifying Beliefs
- Session 18: Dangerous Prayers: a Belief Change Tool
- Session 19: Questions for Jesus Resources
- Resources and Links