Automate your e-mail chores and save tons of time by leveraging Zoho's easy-to-use customer management tools.
Director of Training
About the instructor
The Founder and Director of Curriculum Development of LMI, Tony specializes in helping senior ministry and business leaders engage God in difficult circumstances and finish well. A lifelong student of personal change and personality type, Tony is a highly-sought-after transformational coach with a worldwide clientele.
A pioneer in the Christian coaching movement, Tony has trained thousands of coaches, co-founded an international coaching school and created a wide range of leadership resources used around the world. He is the author of ten books, including Coaching Questions, the top-selling coaching how-to on Amazon.com.
Tony developed Coach22.com, an on-line Christian coaching bookstore and publisher of Christian coaching resources, and is creator of The Calling Journey, a research-based online calling timelining tool.
Tony travels widely, leading workshops and speaking on heart transformation and coaching. He is known as a speaker for an interactive, adult learning approach to training that fully engages participants, and for a high level of personal transparency. He and his wife Kathy have two grown children and reside in Redding, California. He enjoys being in nature, watching the stars, reading, laughter and projects around the house.
- How to manually resend automated e-mails if someone doesn't get them
- Verifying That Zoho E-mails Are Being Sent: (when you need to be sure)
- How to send marketing e-mails using mail merge
- Create a Custom E-mail Template to Send Your Own Message
- Tips and Best Practices for Creating E-mail Templates
- Testing your custom e-mail templates
- Hacking e-mail templates so they display correctly